Tinboat's Giveaway Box - Thanks for serving Box delivered

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, I am going out on a limb here. I will donate a custom made fishing rod for the deserving person. I only ask that whoever receives this that they pay the freight to ship it. Since we are a OEM for American Tackle Co. I will make a rod with the brand new microwave guide system. We have already made 8 of these rods and the feedback has been positive. The rod blank will be a Bushido carbon fiber with the microwave guide system any color wrap you desire. I sell these rods for 169 bucks....which we will pay for. Here are a couple of pics from the one that we just made. My boss does not know about this yet :shock: but since he is a veteran too, I feel confident that he will donate this rod. All that we ask is that everyone check out our facebook page and think of our business when you need some fishing supplies. I can ship most everything UPS. I am shipping out the voucher to Fool4fish today along with box 7, and the goodies for the Thank a Vet box.

Thank you
Kevin
https://fishsaltwatertackle.com/

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2 (13).jpg
    imagejpeg_2 (13).jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 390
  • imagejpeg_2 (15).jpg
    imagejpeg_2 (15).jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 390
  • imagejpeg_2 (14).jpg
    imagejpeg_2 (14).jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 390
  • imagejpeg_2 (16).jpg
    imagejpeg_2 (16).jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 388
:USA1: I just sent some stuff for the box to Fool4fish. UPS tracking number1z3462580367121864 for those who care. This is what I sent. The business card in the pic is good for one custom made rod like the one in the previous post........Thanks everyone for letting me participate in this.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2 (17).jpg
    imagejpeg_2 (17).jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 385
We have a package coming your way :D It is a joint effort from Jim (aka Mr. Tin Boats himself) and us. We have a few close friends who are currently overseas, so this is something we really can get behind!

HBT Chris said:
We have a package coming your way :D It is a joint effort from Jim (aka Mr. Tin Boats himself) and us. We have a few close friends who are currently overseas, so this is something we really can get behind!

Fellers I am going to extend this to dec - 14 that is for entries and donations. We already have a very nice box to give away but bigger is always better. Lets get some more Vets - pass/present - to sign up - tinboat members what to thank you for all you do/done :USA1:

I will be posting pics of other donations received in a later post

bigwave said:
Ok guys, I am going out on a limb here. I will donate a custom made fishing rod for the deserving person. I only ask that whoever receives this that they pay the freight to ship it. https://fishsaltwatertackle.com/

Send me the bill for the freight... I'll take care of it for whoever you ship it to.

Time is up - the winner is JMichael picked using random.org see attached photo.

JMichael PM me your address and thanks again for your service. Please post pictures of the box when you recieve it.

Attachments

• DSC00413.JPG
    DSC00413.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 451
I can't begin to express how much I appreciate this and how thrilled I am to have won. I'm still puzzled about why there were no more vets that entered than there were because I know they are out there. Thank you F4F, and everyone else that made this happen.

Congrats Jmichael........I will stand by the free rod, Russ said he would pick up the tab for the freight. You will have one of the newest concept guides on the market, however it will only work for a spinning rod. When you get the package there will be a business card with our phone number on it. Please call me to discuss the colors on the wrap and length of rod you desire.....and leave the rest to us to make you one bad *** rod. Retail value of 165 bucks. Thank you to all my veteran brothers and sisters, Go Navy.

See ya
Kevin

bigwave said:
Congrats Jmichael........I will stand by the free rod, Russ said he would pick up the tab for the freight. You will have one of the newest concept guides on the market, however it will only work for a spinning rod. When you get the package there will be a business card with our phone number on it. Please call me to discuss the colors on the wrap and length of rod you desire.....and leave the rest to us to make you one bad *** rod. Retail value of 165 bucks. Thank you to all my veteran brothers and sisters, Go Navy.

See ya
Kevin

let me know the damages... and from one current military member to another - thanks for serving :beer:

JMichael and everyone else– Just wanted to update you with the status of the box. I packed everything thing up yesterday and will have it the mail either today or tomorrow. I do have to say this, the box is loaded with lots of good stuff thanks to the tinboat family.

Again I would like to thank you for your service and hope you enjoy all your new toys.

:USA1: :beer: :beer: :USA1:

Well guys, the package arrived today, and all I can say is WoW!!! This is like Xmas all over again. While I was laying it all out for a photo I think I counted 75 individual items or packages with most of it being packages containing multiple items. And that doesn't Include the fantastic rod so generously donated by Kevin, AKA Bigwave. I can't begin to thank you all enough but I want you all to know that I really do appreciate this.

Untitled_zps74f01408.jpg

Latest posts