TinBoats 2013 Biggest Loser Challenge!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 soft tacos from taco bell for lunch today - 630 calories.
Breakfast was oatmeal at 110 calories
Dinner will be interesting as my app says I only have 780 calories left. Subway?

wasilvers said:
Dinner will be interesting as my app says I only have 780 calories left. Subway?

Or...you could have 7 Bud Light (12oz can = 110 calories) and have .09 calories left.....for your app of course. Just sayin'. :roll:

fender66 said:
wasilvers said:

Or...you could have 7 Bud Light (12oz can = 110 calories) and have .09 calories left.....for your app of course. Just sayin'. :roll:

I prefer to think of it this way.
Food has no beer value. :beer:
I have banana bread in the oven. Smeeling really good too. :LOL22:

Weighed the other day and I'm at 335. My goal is to be somewhere around 250. Definitely need to start eating right and at least walking at night if I want to loose it. Good luck to everybody!

Jim said:
01/02/13 235.5
01/04/13 230.3

The first weigh in is always the big loss. Now the slowdown begins.

Great job Jim......I'm hoping for better next week since I only had 2 days between weigh-ins.

01/02/13 226
01/04/13 225

At least I went in the right direction.

My status
227.4 Starting weight
224.2 Jan 4 weigh-in
3.2 lbs lost
19.2 to go

I can feel the fat burning out of my face this week! I am finding out that junk, sugary foods just make me feel hungrier sooner.

wasilvers said:
My status
227.4 Starting weight
224.2 Jan 4 weigh-in
3.2 lbs lost
19.2 to go

I can feel the fat burning out of my face this week! I am finding out that junk, sugary foods just make me feel hungrier sooner.

Think Caveman! If they could forage for it, you can eat it! I cant believe how well it works. I thank Bassaddict for telling me about the Primal/caveman diet.

Jim said:
Think Caveman! If they could forage for it, you can eat it! I cant believe how well it works. I thank Bassaddict for telling me about the Primal/caveman diet.

I saw a rabbit in the yard last night and my first thought was shoot it and eat it - I think that might count as foraging. I think I was a bit hungry.

On Wednesday morning, I weighed 192. This morning I weighed 187. Three days of the flu and 101 temperature. It will all average out as soon as I get rehydrated and start eating again.

I would say 190 as a starting weight and we'll see if the flu has any long term effects.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight 187 lb and 99.5 degrees and holding

Didn't get started on the 1st like I should have but maybe I can catch up with some of you big losers by working harder.

1st weight in 1/04/2013 265.4

i went from 280 to 240 in the last 9 months. i also just got diagnosed with diabetes so now its really on.hopefully 200 by early summer.i'm getting used to rabbit food.i bet the wife a steak dinner with all the trimmings i could eat a greek salad every day for a month.36 consecutive days :D. i had a greek salad with my steak :LOL2:

Latest posts