Tinboat's Box Pass #7

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys i'm sorry. Was gonna mail it when i got off tues but have worked late all this week. My wife is gonna mail it tomorrow. Sorry.

Fool I tried to get some of these goons (friends) to play but they are waiting for next pass! What's up with that?

This looks like a lot of fun!

1) Bigwave
3) fool4fish1226
3) wasilvers
4) Iswoody
5) Moedaddy
6) Kochy
7) panFried
8)
9)Old Floater
10)juggernoob

OldFloater said:
This looks like a lot of fun!

1) Bigwave
3) fool4fish1226
3) wasilvers
4) Iswoody
5) Moedaddy
6) Kochy
7) panFried
8)
9)Old Floater
10)juggernoob

Oops looks like we lost Hueydr! If not that will give us 10... WooHoo! What's the status on the box?

Kochy, I PM'd my address and a few suggestions like a 50" LCD for the Superbowl in case you dont have any ideas for the box. :D

juggernoob said:
Good to see that the list filled up. Now where are all the pictures?
Not sure of the status on box but I will post pics when I'm sampling the goods! :)

Man oh man, I am beging to think the box has been lost! lol. And what is in it? I already got some stuff to add to it for Juggernoob

Haven't seen it nor heard it was on the way. I hope Kochy is ok because last I heard from him was a month ago.

Sorry about everything, My computer took a crap and I wasn't able to get the address who I need to send it to, Then when my computer got fixed which was about 3 days ago, I forgot to about the box, then I got an email about it. I was like "Oh yeah, Crap!"

Box will be in the mail tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for any trouble I've caused.

Latest posts