Tinboat's Box Pass #7

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Box will be in the mail tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for any trouble I've caused.[/quote]

No worries Kochy, it is good to hear that your ok........stupid computers...... :lol:

Well I was going to guess a box full of twenty's for the first guess and a new tin for the second, but since they don't count I'll say the box. :roll:

hey I see my crappy hand writing in another person photo! Lol I didn't take much out of the box. I added quite a bit.

bigwave said:
Was it a flaming paper bag? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No poooo! However there are a lot of goodies in the box. HueyDr, I got your PM and I will be shipping the box latest Friday morning.

passBoxContents.jpg

All done testing everything out! Grabbed a few things for myself and kid, so he felt obligated to add something as well. His offering will be unmistakeable and a definite must have in any collection, if it gets past HueyDr.

Box shipped out today and HueyDr has the tracking number.

panFried said:
All done testing everything out! Grabbed a few things for myself and kid, so he felt obligated to add something as well. His offering will be unmistakeable and a definite must have in any collection, if it gets past HueyDr.

Box shipped out today and HueyDr has the tracking number.

I'm excited! An unmistakeable offering, a must have in any collection, from your kid? Thats gotta be something good! Will post pics as soon as I get it.

Look what I got today!!

PICT0078_zps1c4de847.jpg

PICT0079_zps7a3987e3.jpg

PICT0082_zps961eb024.jpg

What a treasure of a box and I almost wet myself when I saw the "unmistakeable offering". PanFried, tell your son that it will indeed be someone's pride and joy but it wouldn't last 5 minutes in this house with my kids so I passed it on hoping someone will give it it's due. The box will be on it's way to OldFloater tomorrow. Will PM you with the tracking number then.

SWEET! My Fiance is excited about the spongebob bobber! I don't think it will make it past me.

Wow this box has really traveled.....I am still curious as to how far the box will travel to the end....who is our math major to figure out final distance traveled. I love the tinboat family. =D>

:LOL2: Got the box. Pictures to come when I get back home! Excited to see what goodies there are

Latest posts