DANG IT!!! More snow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjames

Reaction score
=D> Thank you mother nature, we need the moisture and the melting snow will saok in good. Just go right on ahead and melt it TOMORROW! I will have to admit last year spoiled me and I am a little brat. I like the snow but 11 inches last Thursday now 8-12 tonight. At least spring is around the corner. :D

Just so I can complain....I have been laid off no big deal It's winter that is what happens but the kids didn't have school last Mon and Tue for whatever, they went wed snowed in Thursday and Friday had school Monday and snowed out today I am running out of things to entertain then with!

Well while you've been getting all that snow, we've been getting the rain just south of you. In the last 2 weeks alone I think we've had over 12" of rain. Everything is saturated here. I know we had bad drought conditions this summer and the lakes can definitely use the water, but I sure wish that momma nature would dole it out over a longer period of time instead of dumping it all at once.

LAst week the kids had off for Presidents day, we went snowmobiling. Going skiing today on their snowday! Been out sledding a few times. I wish we had snow cover from Nov - Mar! I never get enough seat time on the Yamaha.

Gettin' tired of walking everywhere on the ice. I either need some transportation or I need some open water. Seeing that March first is around the corner, my boat registration needs a re-up, and I want some open water dang it.

wihil said:
Gettin' tired of walking everywhere on the ice. I either need some transportation or I need some open water. Seeing that March first is around the corner, my boat registration needs a re-up, and I want some open water dang it.

Good reminder, my boat registration is up in March too. I think the wife just 'ignored'. :?

Took my tin out today and caught the first trout in 2013. We froze our butts off with no sunshine and temps in the mid sixties! Before you laugh, that's cold for us old So Cal people!

Last weekend went down to Bennett springs caught a ton of trout had a blast,it was a great end to cabin fever

Ok so it started snowing yesterday at 3 and it is still spitting snow now. The most awesome part is I dont even know how much we have gotten hell i have not been outside.

Drove out to the middle of the lake yesterday (yes - drove, I ain't walking 5 miles out, and open water is in short supply here...), punched the first hole and measured +22" of ice thickness. Almost April now... I'll be dodging icebergs in May if this keeps up.

Latest posts