Sleep study

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ex-wife who is a respitory therapist at a big hospital and I went and they told me I needed it. When i got to the medical equipment place the person that sets it up said that my readings were to low for any machine and they would set it at the lowest setting. They also told me that they get alot of people like my with low readings that are sent and do not really need the machine, the ex-wife tells me know that it is a big rage among doctors so they can make more money.

Maybe in some cases it's a Raid on Medicare, but would you take the chance?

My machine is set on "2" but I have no comment there as they never told me why or what that means. It works and I'd recommend it for all you guys.

I'm ready to get my machine.I believe it will help. I don't think it is a sham in my case.

RStewart said:
I'm ready to get my machine.I believe it will help. I don't think it is a sham in my case.

Just have to be patient with it at first. Won't be long you'll be addicted like me.

I don't snore. I breath heavy.
It's what I tell my wife all the time.

When I sleep on my back, which happens once in a blue moon, I wake myself up snoring. #-o 99.9% of the time I sleep on my stomach. Cuts the noise down dramatically. Plus I sleep with my mouth closed, otherwise I dry out and get sick.

MY wife complains about my snoring, truth be told its her.

Latest posts