DANG IT!!! More snow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday it was 50 degrees. Today (Sunday) we are getting 7" of snow, and its sticking. Expected to stop snowing tomorrow some time.
Tuesday back up to the high 40's low 50's. Bring it, we need the moisture, all the rivers and lakes are low. Last year was brutally hot, winter came on late, and this year winter is hanging on, hopefully we have a mild summer this year.

Last week we had a heavy snowfall and 100 cars pilled up on QE2 near Edmonton....you may have seen it in the US....my relatives in Romania saw it on their local TV !.....it snowed like 35cm ! but at least it wasn't cold,only -7°C !

Well, not much has changed for me since I posted when this thread first went up. We're still getting rain. There was a slight modification to this current 2 days of rain. It started out with a 1" snow what didn't have a prayer of sticking since the temp never got below 33 and it just switched from snow to rain and kept on trucking. We did get a couple of days last week that hit 69-71. So nice I took a break from working on the boat and woke my motorcycle from it's winter hibernation. I find it amazing that you've got that much green in canada right now bcbouy. I know the distant shrubs are evergreen but that's still a lot of green in the pic.

Latest posts