Please welcome Xtreme Boats as our newest Sponsor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I am very excited to let you guys know we have a new sponsor on board. Xtreme Boats has decided to sponsor us here at TinBoats. Xtreme Boats is based out of Florida and they offer 60 different standard boat models and an option to build you a custom boat to your specifications. For those that want a custom built tin but do not have the time, desire, tools, or skill, this is the option you have been looking for. This fits right up my alley. :D I may just have found my new boat.

Below is the link and banner to their website. Their website is nicely done in my opinion. Check them out when you have some time.

https://www.xtremeboats.com/index.htm

Thank you to Barron and the crew at Xtreme Boats for joining us here on TinBoats.net :USA1:

Thanks for your sponsorship!

The site looks great. Nice to see a company put the love/detail into a TinBoat!

Here's for a great 2013 :beer:

We're Glad to be a sponsor of TinBoats.net! Sponsorship seemed like a perfect fit for us.

I'm not especially experienced with forums but I'll be hopefully making myself accustomed to this one! If anyone has any questions on our products, or just questions about aluminum boat construction/fabrication/design in general, feel free to PM me, call me, or email me anytime!

Thanks!

Welcome,

Looks like a great product. I love the unfinished aluminum look. Are they clear coated? I really like the stick steer as well. I know it’s just so you’re not tripping over a console but sometimes you like things just because there cool. :LOL2:

Very nice looking boats. Really like the open layouts, and of course....thanks for the sponsorship!

Our TinBoats family just keeps getting better! =D> =D>

Boy I’ll tell you what.

If in the future I consider purchasing a new tin you have my business. I just read through your website and I can honestly say I’m impressed and that’s simply something that doesn’t come easy for me. The quality of the materials and the workmanship look second to none. I’d love to know what you all do to get that luster look out of the aluminum, unless of course it’s proprietary.

If you all haven’t checked out the website take a few minutes and do so. I know you’ll be impressed just as I have. I wish you guys much success. You don’t have to look hard to see this is a great product. Congratulations.
=D>

Country Dave said:
Welcome,

Looks like a great product. I love the unfinished aluminum look. Are they clear coated? I really like the stick steer as well. I know it’s just so you’re not tripping over a console but sometimes you like things just because there cool. :LOL2:

Glad you like the way the hulls look, we go through a lot of meticulous work through purchasing and handling to have a top-notch cosmetic and structural product. The hulls not clear coated, for the most part, the coatings do not adhere well to the aluminum sheet enough to last through the bumps and bangs aluminum boats go through. We do coat all the polished parts (railings/transom material/trim) to provide a lasting shine with minimal oxidation.

We LOVE the stick steering units. They are indeed the ultimate "lazy" boy fishing setup - you never have to move. Additionally, they help with weight distribution in keeping most of the weight balanced, therefore creating a hull that performs fantastic. We're currently working with the new Hydraulic stick unit on a 90 EFI (working = deciding if that kind of speed is safe!). Look for that performance data up soon.

Those boats just look so clean. I love the lines and the layouts. Also, I am a huge fan of stick steering. It would remind me of a time that I was back on an airboat on Lake Okeechobee. You folks in Florida sure do know how to build and aluminum boat!

Focobassslayer said:
Sure wish I could find a dealer near colorado. Do y'all have any shipping or is that on me

We offer a sliding scale (based on package price) out of area incentive for those that are outside dealer networks. Generally on substantially sized full rigs (boat/motor/trailer) this is enough to cover shipping and then some. We work with a transport company that offers professional service and rates much better than the quotes you'll find from other insured online sources.

You need to get your line in Michigan, those boats would do well in our rivers, and I think they would be a very popular craft up here. The hull looks like it is designed much like the ole Grumman flats boats which are very stable in the water, and well suited for the river fisherman!

Great web site too!

Latest posts