Great public link with manuals for many makes of Outboards!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn it!! Nothing for my 1973 Evinrude 9.5 Sportwin. Anyone have any info on this motor? I'm new to boating and would like to know what kind of plugs to put in it and even how to properly operate/run it. Thanks in advance.... love this site!!

Your link had exactly what I was looking for, thanks! It helped me a ton troubleshooting a 1996 Force 9.9 hp outboard :)

Site. And password works but every thing I pull up only shows a partial or half page anyone else have this problem?

I'm new to the forum and enjoying the site already. What a great resource! Thank you for the link, cajuncook1.

I can not find a manual for my Johnson Seahorse 55hp. I do not know the year as it came with the boat I just received from my girlfriends family. Any advice? What would be a motor close to the one I'm searching for that would help. I do not know much about motors AT ALL. lol

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=341616#p341616 said:
Alguy92 » 12 Feb 2014, 14:26[/url]"]I can not find a manual for my Johnson Seahorse 55hp. I do not know the year as it came with the boat I just received from my girlfriends family. Any advice? What would be a motor close to the one I'm searching for that would help. I do not know much about motors AT ALL. lol

Post the serial number and some pics if possible and someone will be able to help ID.

Guys, having difficulty entering the link. Do you know if this link still works to access manuals?

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=352391#p352391 said:
Jeremyray25 » 15 May 2014, 09:15[/url]"]Guys, having difficulty entering the link. Do you know if this link still works to access manuals?

yes, it does still work.

I'm pretty new to the forum/website. I couldn't find any outboard manuals. My father in-law just gave me a 1977 Johnson 25HP. I replaced the fuel pump and it starts but doesn't seem to have a lot of water coming out (had it in a big rubbermaid tub). Would be nice to know how to clean it up without having to take it somewhere and pay to have it serviced.

The link works as of 9/4/14. No info for my '83 merc 25 but it looks like a very useful site with all the different types of manuals available.

Latest posts