OutBoard Service Repair manuals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim,
Not new here been on the site for over a year I have posted some but not up to 25 yet. However, I'm in a real need so I thought I would ask for a repair manual for the following. If you could help me out here it certainly would be appreciated.

1994 15hp Johnson model J15ELERE

I trying to wire in a replacement starter switch. The original was completely missing so I have not a clue where to wire in a replacement.

Thanks for your consideration on the manual.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=104850#p104850 said:
Jim » 26 Aug 2009, 16:18[/url]"]They are in PDF format. I would of posted them here but they are too big. They run from 50mb to 200mb each. I will not burn these on disc or mail them out. This is 2009 folks we can do this "paperless". :wink:

This service is for active members. If you are new here, make a few (at least 25) meaningful posts before asking for a manual. Sorry, no chew and screw here. Give a little and you get a little.

PM me your email address and what manuals you want and I will send you a link to download the manuals.

Manuals

Honda
1978-2001 2hp-130hp

Johnson Evinrude
1956-2001 1.25hp-300hp

Mercury Mariner
1965-2000 2hp-300hp

Yamaha
1984-2003 2hp-250hp

Clinton
K350
K350A
How do I tell the year it was made so I can order a manual? Thanks Bill from Dudley, MA
Eska
eska 3.0 -.7.5 hp mechanics manual.pdf

Attachments

• 18 Evenrude 004.jpg
    18 Evenrude 004.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10,183
Hi Jim,

I am having a hell of a time finding (online) a manual for my 25hp Mercury manual/tiller.. You have anything for that? If so greatly appreciated!!! And if not, also greatly appreciated - this is a great service you're providing with this thread.

Thanks,

Matt

To anyone wanting to know how to log into ebscohost. You must go to the URL https://search.ebscohost.com/‎. Then the login info ...marshall/public will work. I scratched my head a few times trying to figure this out.

If you happen to have any literature for a 1966 Johnson Sea-Horse 9.5hp, I'd love it.

Can anyone assist me with a link to repair manual for a 1989 Johnson 40hp outboard motor? I am at [email protected]. I am currently having trouble with getting a hard bulb from the fuel tank through the in line fuel filter to the pump.

Bought a 1999 Evinrude 50hp EFI 4 Stroke (Suzuki?) anybody can help with a manual?

Got to change the impeller and do a few things any help will be very much appreciated!

I've got the Service Manual PDF of the Honda B75 for all the good it's done me for lack of parts. Curse you Honda for seemingly not carrying anything over from the B to the BF series! No problem finding service parts for my '65 Johnson, but not even a gasket for a '75 Honda? At least some of the bolts and screws cross reference. I'd be happy to donate to the cause.

Hi

looking for a manual for an Evinrude 70773S 70 HP 2 cycle engine.

Thanks for the help,

Alex

I have a 2000 Yamaha 5 hp 2 stroke. I found the website boatinfo.no has this manual and I can browse it, but the site is kinda flaky and I don't have the computer skills to download the manual. If anyone has a hard copy to sell or a link to a downloadable version of the 1997-2003 Yamaha outboard manual I would appreciate it.

I have googled this trying all the different searches I can think of and can't come up with a link.

Thanks,
Colin.

Glad I found a spot to get some info on my little 59 3hp Evinrude. When I picked it up with the boat (14ft Sears jon circa early 70s) it didn't run. Installed a pull rope and new recoil spring, rebuilt the carb and installed some new plugs and she purred. Went ahead and changed the lower unit oil then. Impeller looked decent. Took it out and it ran good. That winter I changed the impeller, water tube seal in the lower unit, shaft oring then removed the headgasket to check for any build up. All was good. Coils and points were replaced somewhere along the way so that was good also. I would still like to have a manual for the little engine so after some more posts I'll just check back here for a copy if you have one. Great site with lots of info. I've come here a lot to browse and figured I'd join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts