thinking about starting a tin boat tournament club in NE PA

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frantzracing0

Reaction score
I live in nichols ny but mainly fish in pa. Im considering starting a tin boat only tourny club in and around this area. Anyone interested?

We tried to do something similar in CT through a local forum - lot of interest up front but when it came time to pay in & sign up we came up short. NY / PA is close enough to be tempting from Western CT on the NY line...

I dont think we will have a problem with signups as I have 8 other tin boat owners not including myself all ready to go. The issues im having right now is finding smaller bodies of water that are willing to allow this to happen on their lake. Also im unsure of insurance issues. We will also need to get the funds together to purchase bags and scales etc

Main goal right now is to start small and just have fun.

Sorry - read your original post too fast - thought this was for a one-off tourney not a club...my apologies.

you will need to apply for a permit for any tournament held on a Pa body of water
you will also need to have the okay if the body of water or ramp is in a state park

Latest posts