A bit of selfless sharing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Want to share....This is something that I'm so proud to be a part of!

My daughter asked me if I'd take her "Senior Pictures" rather than pay someone else $2000 or some outlandish amount of money. I of course....jumped on it!

A little up front info: Yes, I make my living (as little as it is) as a photographer. I've been behind the camera professionally for nearly 30 years.....but I'm a product/catalog/brochure/studio photographer. I don't photograph people often, and this is my first attempt as a "Senior Picture" Photographer.

I'm so happy my daughter invited me to be a part of this moment! God has blessed me more than I deserve!

Here's just a few of the....oh so many to choose from.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• _DSC0023.jpg
    _DSC0023.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3,886
  • _DSC0070.jpg
    _DSC0070.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 3,886
  • _DSC0137.jpg
    _DSC0137.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 3,886
  • _DSC0198.jpg
    _DSC0198.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3,886
  • _DSC0364.jpg
    _DSC0364.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 3,886
Nice photos of your daughter, Fender! Like so many time it is said on this forum: "you have a nice canvas to work with". Be proud.

She's a cutie alright.

Would make me a "nervous" dad!

My little one just turned 12 and it scares the bejesus out of me!

:)

Camera Equipment..............$1500

Professional photographer.....$2000

A daughter to ask Daddy......PRICELESS!!!

Totally awesome pics and a gorgeous young lady. Blessed, very blessed. :)

Being a semi-professional photographer, (most of my sales are for college text-books) I'd say you did an exceptional job at those photos. I have to say that the third one down is probably my favorite. More natural.
You've got a beautiful young lady there and I'd be proud too given the same situation.
Great job..

Congrats on the honor, I'm sure it's a great feeling. Great pictures, love the one with the boots.

Latest posts