Carolina Rain - Evattman's Band!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I just realized we have a celebrity member on board :beer:

Member Evattman is in the Band Carolina Rain. I am not sure if you guys are into country or not but I am going to pick up the CD now for sure.

I was checking out their website, they have been nominated for awards, are currently on a tour (wish they were coming to New England).

Evattman is the one with the Hat!

https://carolinarain.musiccitynetworks.com/index.htm

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Very Cool :shock: I am not much into country music, but since it looks like there is a banjo involved, I just might like it. I will have to check them out.

Very cool 8)

I listened to the Album on the website.... Sounds Great

"Isn't She" ...Selling Margaritas from a Tiki Hut on the Beach.. My kind of job... :D

Waterwings.........If I remember correctly, its a 59.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.......we're getting their. We have had some good chart success, but we're still waiting on that BIG hit.
We released a new song this past Monday called American Radio.......hopefully its the one that gets us over the hump.

I'll definitely be looking for your albums. How'd you guys decide on the bands name? Here's a thought.................how about you guys come up with a song about aluminum fishing rigs, something to rival the Redneck Yacht Club song? Just a thought :wink:

Good luck to you guys.

I got busted by my boss's boss cruising around your website. :mrgreen:

Had to go to Ft. Campbell earlier today, and while in the PX I looked for the CD and couldn't find it :( . Gonna check Walmart next time I'm in there. I did go to the Zune site and found the songs there. They're now loaded onto my Zune and ready for listening! 8)

Latest posts