I got my full camper enclosure done.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaltyGhost

Reaction score
This is the first mod to my new SeaArk 2072. It's a full camper enclosure that will allow me to go boating when it's 35 degrees outside! All the pieces zipper off so I can use it when needed and take it off when not. It's not unusual for me to have to go 10 miles or so to get to where I'm going. It can be brutal from September till the ice forms. I used to freeze to death and hate life during those rides. Now, I will be able to sit back in blissful comfort.
15755286651_20c3f9dd1f_k.jpg
15137133014_8729e3938a_k.jpg
15137113364_60d3027feb_k.jpg

Very Nice! could make a nice place to camp in the summer as well.

is that Yamaha a 115/80? could you have run a 150/105 or larger?

Yeah, it's a 115/80. I tried to get the 150/105 put on there but SeaArk absolutely refused. Kinda hard to believe, the boat is 20' long and 8' wide after all.

Definitely have comfort there!

I've always wanted to try something like that, with screens in place of the vinyl windows, as a way to keep mosquitoes off while catfishing on still summer nights. Of course you'd have to leave enough open room at the back to land fish.

The center windows on each side have upside down smilies with screens for ventilation. I'm not too worried about the gas mileage. For some reason, putting gas in a boat is a lot less painful than into a truck or SUV.

SaltyGhost said:
The center windows on each side have upside down smilies with screens for ventilation. I'm not too worried about the gas mileage. For some reason, putting gas in a boat is a lot less painful than into a truck or SUV.

Amen on that one! Haha! Good luck out there.

I love the thing. When I bought it, the head mechanic at the marina said, "I hope you know you bought yourself a tank." I said, "Good, I have a tendency to run stuff over a lot."

Latest posts