Tin boats Box pass #10

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry y'all. My bosses 5 yo daughter woke up with a fever and abdominal pain. Er sent her home, then back again and looks like she is going to have an appendectomy. I had to open and close today so no visit to the post office.
6 guns has pm'd me should I send it his way or keep with waterman? I'll see if I can get my dad to mail it out.

huntinfool said:
Sorry y'all. My bosses 5 yo daughter woke up with a fever and abdominal pain. Er sent her home, then back again and looks like she is going to have an appendectomy. I had to open and close today so no visit to the post office.
6 guns has pm'd me should I send it his way or keep with waterman? I'll see if I can get my dad to mail it out.
Go ahead and send it to him. That's only fair.

Package went out yesterday, I left the tracking number at home. Sorry I got so behind on this.

In my opinion we need to start taking a few items out of that box. I had to get a new one as the old one gave up the ghost and split open. The PO said it has to close flat, which I was just barely able to do.
Anyways its out there. I'll try and post the number if I get time tonight.

huntinfool said:
Package went out yesterday, I left the tracking number at home.
In my opinion we need to start taking a few items out of that box.

Package has arrived in Alabama! I took the liberty to consolidate some items and combined some packages without discarding anything of value. Got some nice goodies I'll be tossing in the box tomorrow and hope to get it out as late as Monday-Tuesday depending on when I hear from Waterman.

Ironically enough I know three people in Katy, TX yet I've never crossed the Mississippi.

Thanks for fitting me in Fella's. :mrgreen:

Sending PM to WM now.

Attachments

• tb.jpg
    tb.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3,179
The box is on its way.
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9114901230801709811416

Box was sent out yesterday

USPS Tracking # 9505511100434316453473 Expected Delivery Day: Friday, November 14, 2014

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Hi Guys, got the package, I will be sending it on it's way before the end of the week. :)

Who is next?
It looks like Kochy?

Winddog said:
Hi Guys, got the package, I will be sending it on it's way before the end of the week. :)

Who is next?
It looks like Kochy?

Box is ready to go, just need to know where it's going?

Attachments

• IMG_20141117_154318.jpg
    IMG_20141117_154318.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 4,112
  • IMG_20141117_154337.jpg
    IMG_20141117_154337.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 4,112

Latest posts