Tin boats Box pass #10

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winddog said:
Does anybody have Kocky's address? Past box pass participant perhaps?

Hey bud if you don't hear from kochy in a few days you can either start box pass 11 or send it back to me and I will. This is such a cool thing I do not want to see it stall for a long period of time, however this is a bad time of the year because of the holidays and all. Others please chime in on what to do. :beer:

fool4fish1226 said:
Winddog said:

Hey bud if you don't hear from kochy in a few days you can either start box pass 11 or send it back to me and I will. This is such a cool thing I do not want to see it stall for a long period of time, however this is a bad time of the year because of the holidays and all. Others please chime in on what to do. [emoji481]
I'm game to get in on #11 too. I agree about the holidays though.

waterman said:
fool4fish1226 said:
Winddog said:

Hey bud if you don't hear from kochy in a few days you can either start box pass 11 or send it back to me and I will. This is such a cool thing I do not want to see it stall for a long period of time, however this is a bad time of the year because of the holidays and all. Others please chime in on what to do. [emoji481]
I'm game to get in on #11 too. I agree about the holidays though.

Not sure what to do??
Howabout I hold on to it for another few days,( until say 12/04??) if no Kochy I'll start #11??
Open to suggestions for sure.

Not sure what to do??
Howabout I hold on to it for another few days,( until say 12/04??) if no Kochy I'll start #11??
Open to suggestions for sure

Sounds good to me and you may want to start it after January 01, 2015

I think Kochy said he did not want to participate because it took him a while to get it going and some comments were made that he was keeping the box, etc, etc. if you don't hear something by the 4th just start it again.

O.k, so I will start a new thread for box pass #11 today. Hopefully will get a list together & be able to send it out to the first on the list 01/01/15.
If Kochy shows up before 12/01/15 I'll just send it to him?

Latest posts