This is how we roll! Awesome aerial jet boat footage!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! The design is very simple. It's a 10 foot piece of 1/2 steel pipe placed within another length of 3/4" steel pipe, and welded together. At the bottom, is a solid 3/4" round rod, welded into the pipe. This round rod fits the forward seat mount, as well as the rear pintle mount of my jet boat, which I also use for my ski pole.

I fully expected the footage to be wobbly, considering the camera being on a tall pole like that. But to my amazement, it's pretty stable. I guess when you're underway, wind resistance is strong enough to prevent the side-to-side sway that would otherwise be there. Anyhow, I definitely plan to do some more videos with the camera pole!

Bravo Bravo excellent footage...can't wait to see more and they wonder y a jet boat I say why not!

I like it! I want a go pro myself. Will most likely get one in the spring.

Didn't someone have a video of their boat with taken with a drone too? I can't find that video anymore.

GoPro's and Jet-boats do go well together. That's a good idea with that super long pole. I've watch a lot of jet-boat videos and that's the first one I've ever seen like that. I'd like to see if something similar could be done with a kite, which is another version of a red neck drone.

SaltyGhost said:
GoPro's and Jet-boats do go well together. That's a good idea with that super long pole. I've watch a lot of jet-boat videos and that's the first one I've ever seen like that. I'd like to see if something similar could be done with a kite, which is another version of a red neck drone.

I had originally thought of using a kite, but the pole is more secure, regardless of wind speed/direction.

Latest posts