Carpet

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

answer3

Reaction score
I m looking for a carpet to put on my front deck and floor or the boat. Went to home depot and lowes but they don't have a lot of choice for outdoor carpet. What carpet do you guys recommend? I was looking for a carpet with uv inhibitors and stains and moisture resistant, what else is important for a boat carpet?

Any vendor that you would recommend? The 18-20$ per linear foot at basspro shop or cabella seems quite expensive to me...

answer3 said:
Any vendor that you would recommend? The 18-20$ per linear foot at basspro shop or cabella seems quite expensive to me...

West Marine might be a little cheaper. https://www.westmarine.com/buy/redrum-fabrics--aquaturf-carpet--P012031100

yes, they are a bit cheaper because 6ft wide instead of 8ft, but $15 per linear foot at 6ft wide instead of $11 per linear foot at 12ft wide at home depot or lowe's this is a big difference... what is the justification for such a price? is marine carpet much better quality than indoor/outdoor carpet?

defender.com seemed to have the best price for nautolex.

Their carpet price seems to be 10.99 per foot (72 inches wide) for 14 oz.

Latest posts