Jeep Cherokee Upgrades New pics 4/23/2014

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That weber is a nice upgrade, Need one to go on the '85 CJ-7 to get rid of the crappy Carter BBD that's on there.

Attachments

• 100_1908.JPG
    100_1908.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 3,469
awesome pics in this thread. i just got my first vehicle, a 2000 2 door cherokee sport. bone stock and staying that way though

I used to play with Jeeps too. I had a Comanche and a Cherokee that cost me a lot of money, but boy was it fun!!

The kids didn't really like wheeling so we do more camping and fishing now, and the Jeeps have all been sold :cry:

IMG_2906.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0662.JPG

78 CJ-5
92 XJ Sport
93 YJ
98 TJ SE pictured
04 TJ X

Wife wants a new 4-door JK now.

Attachments

• redjeep.png
    redjeep.png
    698.1 KB · Views: 3,422
Just pick up a 1996 Grand Cherokee early last month (sorry no pics yet). My main problem right now is I am chasing death wobble. I have change just about everything except upper and lower ball joints. I just put new rims and tires on it (Mickey's Bajas 31x10.50x15 on American racing rims) have not had the death wobble since but have not really pushed it. Hopefully this weekend I will get a front end alignment - with all the work we have done I sure it needs one. Any wobble cures out there are welcome.

Latest posts