buying a 12 mirro craft

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little jay

Reaction score
Hello every newbie here, getting ready to pick up a 12 ft semi v mirro craft. Has the basic bench seats the boat is plain Jane right now. Comes with trailer. Buying to fish the lakes here in central pa.
This should prove to be much better then my 10x3 ancient flatbottom jon boat. Any good ideas or pics of simular? Anyone own one of these that can lend advice?
Again newbie to the forum have a great day

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-17-21-14-52.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-17-21-14-52.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 630
Looks like a good start already.
Mr. stump bent the jack wheel bracket on one boat trailer, after replacing it a little work allowed it's use on the twelve footer.
After years without one it's a definite improvement.

Thanks, having coffee browsing forum now. Will be using a troller for now a 30lbs thrust to get started with i think a 9.9 gas motor will be purchached over wintet for salt water bay use in maryland for crabs. I will be thinking of making storage around middle seat area anchor system for bow. Painting interior looks like a benifit alsoaye some carpet I don't wanna change the weight of the boat much as it looks like it should handle 500lbs with no problem. I would never haveore then myself or another person anyways

Latest posts