1962 Lone Star MEDALLION

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bobberboy,

Unfortunately, it would cost more than that NICE rig is worth to buy & pull it back to Texas.

ImVho, you should find someone up there to buy & preserve it.

yours, satx

Hey Guys I have a 1962 Lone Star Medallion added bowsprit so I can pick up and lower anchor from helm but I would like some idea of weight with 50 hp Tohatsu and 18 gals. of gas plus trailer. The hull seems pretty light. This boat goes out to hump in Islamorada Florida Keys and have outriggers, I love this boat bluegill to blue marlin. Thanks guys

mylesrmt said:
Hey Guys I have a 1962 Lone Star Medallion added bowsprit so I can pick up and lower anchor from helm but I would like some idea of weight with 50 hp Tohatsu and 18 gals. of gas plus trailer. The hull seems pretty light. This boat goes out to hump in Islamorada Florida Keys and have outriggers, I love this boat bluegill to blue marlin. Thanks guys

You can likely get the weight of your specific Tohatsu from their website. Same approach will likely work for your trailer. Gasoline is 6 lbs/gallon, so a full 18 gallon tank will be 108#. I'm not sure anyone can really provide the info you are seeking with the info provided. All I know is when you start adding things up it can easily come to more than you would expect.

Latest posts