anyone from TENN.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishmaster11

Reaction score
i just got out of the army and live in nashville im in the process of building a boat will have some photos up soon i hope but never see anyone on from TN on here

I'm over in Seymour, TN... East of Knoxville. Look forward to seeing your pics! As has already been mentioned, thank you for your service!

New to TinBoats and new to TN. Living in Knoxville, trying to learn my way around. Hope to see some of you guys out on the water.

I'm in Chattanooga ... I'll thank you for your service, too, but have to follow it with "Go Navy!"

Chattfisher
USN Silent Service (93-02)

I live in Spring Hill, just about 30 minutes south of Nashville. I do have a boat, but don't think it would be considered a jon boat.

I lived in Nashville 06-07

What part are ya in? I was on the worst part, east nash on the side of the inglewood area. Worked at tricket honda in galatin

I am leaving florida and moving to Cookeville Tn in Jan. that is smack dab in the middle of nashville and knoxville. I will be living near center hill lake.

optaylor823 said:
Loggerhead, You not kidding you was in about the worst part of town. I am sure you was glad to get out of there.

Haha, yeah the first time a hooker knocked on my door soliciting was when the culture shock really hit me. Had some great times and experiances I wouldn't trade for the world, but I also wouldn't move back for the world :LOL2:

A lot of killer fishing around nash

I saw this old thread but didn't feel like bumping it but since somebody else has, ill join in. I reside in Portland but work in Springfield. You can find me mostly on Percy Priest.

Crossville during the summer. Fish the Chick and want to hit Dale Hollow this summer.

Check out the thread Tennessee 2016. Some of we tinnys are getting together the first week of June. Everyone invited. richg99

Latest posts