TinBoats.net's Least Exciting Mod! Alumacraft 1648 NCS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see some more pictures of your rig with any updates you have done. I have a 1648 NCS on order which should be in any day now (already about 3 weeks late from the dealer as it is :? ). I'm gonna take a similar path as you and keep it open and simple....I want to keep the weight down so my 15hp Evinrude can push it alright.

Also, if you get the chance to check back in on your thread, can you update us on how the TM bracket is holding up? And also where did you get your hull ID stickers? I like the color and font and am trying to go with something a little different than plain white in arial font.

Sorry wmk, I'm two years late to your posts.
Everything is holding up the same as when I installed it. I do use a waterproof travel cover, so it stays bone dry inside. The hull ID stickers came from Bass Pro.
I'll try to remember to take some photos the next time I take it out in a few weeks.

It's the Slider G5. They used to be a site sponsor, maybe still are.
https://www.sliderg5.com/index.html

*I also edited the first post to add the pictures to the site, instead of hosting them on Photobucket.
Boy, did I use a lot of spinning reels back then, lol.

I'll have to take a picture of the battery shelf. I usually stick my tackle bag on top of that.

I really like the NCS model. I don't need a bunch of storage compartments, so the open floorplan is awesome for me. There is literally enough room to sleep two adults comfortably on the floor.

Latest posts