The Navionics phone app.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it may depend on the particular map and the data they have on it. I would think that the data from the phone app and the map card would come from the same source but who knows.

I just took a look at a lake by my cabin, the phone app and the paper map I have are just about identical.

I do have the Navionics map on my chartplotter on my big boat but its at the cabin and I am at home so I cant compare it to the others right now

Catch Release Repeat said:
So I found this app about two weeks ago and thought wow what a deal. So I downloaded it, was very impressed, downloaded it on my iPad mini and bought an awesome ram mount to for my console.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyway you can share photos of your mounting configuration and where you got it ?
I use this app religiously on my phone and my iPad mini and I want to ram mount the iPad at the dash as well. Thanks.

bf72dd459a166d2dce08b78df0f39c16.jpg

This is the iPad mini with a life proof case and life proof mount it's locks it in PERFECT. I decided to go that route Bc the reviews for the ram iPad holder weren't great, but it uses a ram base and arm. If that makes sense. I'll get more pics later.

Catch Release Repeat said:
bf72dd459a166d2dce08b78df0f39c16.jpg

This is the iPad mini with a life proof case and life proof mount it's locks it in PERFECT. I decided to go that route Bc the reviews for the ram iPad holder weren't great, but it uses a ram base and arm. If that makes sense. I'll get more pics later.

That's awesome !! Thanks so much. I don't think I have the life proof case , pretty sure it's the defender series
7c6d4580ab68b403ff68cc9668c787df.jpg

Thought about taking this middle prop section out and screwing it to a RAM base
acbafaedc0d4602661441e739c1fe432.jpg

The iPad is dang near impossible to get out of that thing once it's locked in.
Thanks so much !!

Latest posts