Lowe 1448T measurements

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacobwitc87

Reaction score
Hello all, I've been looking to upgrade my Lowe deep vee to a Lowe 1448T Jon. I was wondering if someone who had one could do me a favor and take some measurements for me that I can't find online. Basically I am looking for the inside dimensions of the livewell, length, width and height, because I plan to put my battery or fuel tank in there. I am also looking for the height of the rear bench from the floor and the height of the middle bench from the floor. I also want to know the length and width of the front "platform" if you want to call it that. My nearest dealer is an hour, and I was hoping to not make that trip just to take measurements. The last measurement I'm concerned about is from the back of the rear bench to the transom. I like to stand back there and fish while I work the troller, I'm a small guy so it works for me. So if anyone could help me out with these measurements I would really appreciate it!

If no one has one I would call the dealer and offer to pay for those measurements. They might even do it for free.

Latest posts