Went to refill a propane tank at the local RV dealer....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really funny. It's the kind of thing I would do so I just can't go to places like that. The family of six story is good too. I just sold my camper, very small at 6'x8' when closed and the first guy to come look at it was about 6'2" and in the 225# range. He wanted it for his brother and himself to partridge hunting. As soon as he got out of his car I knew it was a no sale. A pop up is a pain to sell because you need to set it up and take it down every time someone wants to look at it.

Good luck with both and good thing you came home with the propane.

Awesome camper and even better deal. I've started looking for a slide in truck camper since I bought the new truck. I would like to be able to take the boat with me also. I've been camping out of a 1999 Astro van for several years. It would be a nice upgrade to have an actual camper.

Jim said:
Does a hotel room facing the woods count?
This is what my fiance thinks about camping ... see picture.

Long gone are the days when camping to me was leaving no trace of your stay, taking the path less traveled by, and hauling no tents - but would make a lean-to of pine boughs.

Attachments

• Camping.jpg
    Camping.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 709
Nice one Rich!

I went from sleeping under the stars on a sleeping bag to sleeping in a tent on the ground. Then went to cots with cushions in the tent. Then to get my wife to go we bought a pop up. Next came the travel trailer with bathroom, kitchen, A/C, and television. Now we have a class C motorhome with 3 televisions including the one outside. :LOL2: I guess it's still camping even if it sometimes happens on concrete with full hook ups including cable. :lol:

At least fishing still feels right.

Latest posts