Jet Jon project questions

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliment on the console Cedar. I ordered it through a seaark dealer. Made a template from the old ski dash and cut it out using a jig saw and carbide burr. The rubber bezel was part of the cluster. Adds a nice finish to it.

Hope to set the engine tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20160828_164549.jpg
    20160828_164549.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,139
Just an update.
First I want to apologize to Stevenstout for posting so many of my pics on his thread. Didn't mean to intrude. I was going to start a new thread with my build but had a minor incident while canoeing with my boy scout troop last Saturday. My phone was in a waterproof box, but they aren't very waterproof when they aren't latched... oops! My phone with all my pictures is now living the good life with catfish at the bottom of the Colorado River! Dumped 4 canoes, lost my phone, keys, scouts lost shoes, but everyone was okay! Great for emergency prep training. And great for memories too...
I did set the engine, ordered a helm for a jet boat (mine was for an outboard), need to install exhaust, console, wiring, cables and some other odds and ends. Hoping to get a solid weekend working on it this week. Good possibility she'll be running next weekend. If so, I'll have a video posted and let all of you know how she did.

Latest posts