National cheeseburger day

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lckstckn2smknbrls

Reaction score
Sunday September 18th is National cheeseburger day.
I'll have mine with extra sharp cheddar and bacon.

Jim said:
Bacon and processed American Cheese! :USA1:
:lol:
Turkey, (or soy) bacon and processed American cheese food.

(Fixed it for ya. Jim) :lol: :roll:

Roger

Jim said:
GTS225 said:
Jim said:
Bacon and processed American Cheese! :USA1:
:lol:
Turkey, (or soy) bacon and processed American cheese food.

(Fixed it for ya. Jim) :lol: :roll:

Roger

Never soy anything ever! :lol:
The closest I'll ever get to soy anything, is the soybeans the farmers grow around here, because I drive by those fields frequently. :mrgreen:

Deer burger (i havent bought bruger from the store in years, make my own) with lettuce, tomato, onions, bacon, jalapaeno and sharp cheddar.

HANGEYE said:
All I have to say about burgers, the grease better be dripping off my elbows after the first bite.
With the beef you get these days, it's more than likely water that's gonna be dripping off your elbows with all this water injected meat. :( But yea, if I buy or make a burger, I want it to contain some fat in the meat, not water.

lovedr79 said:
HANGEYE said:
All I have to say about burgers, the grease better be dripping off my elbows after the first bite.

man that sounds good!

JIM we need a "like" button on here.

There are lots of things we need on here, but my hands are tied until we move to a newer version of the forum software. I don't like change because things always "break". :LOL2:

richg99 said:
Abut time that they had a day for something that I care about.

I don't care too much about national pumpkin pie filling day.

Ha Ha richg99

Pumpkin anything isn't good for me. Okra is even worse. If they ever have a national okra day I'm moving to Canada.

Latest posts