TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HANGEYE

Reaction score
Can someone help me out on this one? I would like to make this my avatar, but it says it is too big. I have no idea how to make it smaller and was hoping someone here knows how.2015 rebuild 422.jpg

Thanks for any help.
Doug (HANGEYE)

User control panel (upper left corner of your page)
; profile;
edit avatar
choose file (on your computer)
upload file

I believe that you have to have the proposed avatar saved on your computer, and know how to find it.

richg99

Thanks Richg99 , that's my problem. I know just enough about these computers to get myself in deep trouble, now if I could just figure out how to do the good stuff I would'nt have to bother other folks with my problems. I guess I may have to get one of the Grand Kids to come over and help out this old man.

It was a challenge trying to figure this one out. I "SAVED" it four different times and couldn't find where it went. My Grandson (13) just stopped by on his way home from school and had it figured out in about 15 seconds. When the younguns aren't around it makes some of this computer stuff pretty tough for me.

AND HAPPY BIRTH DAY :beer:

Yep, SAVING and then FINDING can be difficult if you haven't done it a lot.

I have a Chromebook and love it. But, it uses Google Pictures; Google Drive and Chrome OS cloud to save my pictures. It seems to want to put the pix where IT wants, not where I want.

I am slowly getting used to it and what it does...sometimes without asking me. I used to use Picasa and it was sooooooooo simple. I could find year old pictures in seconds. Not with this system.

Bah humbug. You'll get it. rich

Latest posts