pictures of my boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdsnest4ever

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, I've been asked to post some photos of my boat for others to give me some insight on my work. HOWEVER, I only have a cell phone camera that I can post to face book with. I have no clue how to take a pic, and post it on this site. If any of you could enlighten me to the process( in plain english. I'm a computer illiterate), I would be eternally grateful. Many thanks to any/ and all of you in advance.

I suggest you hit up Photobucket. It's a free photo-holding site that allows you to upload pics, then cut/copy/paste the link to whatever you're heart desires.

Roger

Simplest way is with Flickr I have found. Once you have an account and have uploaded your pics go look at the pics. In the bottom right hand corner is an arrow for sharing. Click on that and choose the BBCode option(BB stands for bulletin board), copy that blurb and then paste directly into your reply window. You don't need to add tags or anything it is all already done. If the pic is large you may have to choose the medium size option.

OK Let's try this. I have an android phone. I doubt that it matters what kind of phone that you have. The ONLY picture that I had on my phone is the one of my wife above.

If you do a POST A REPLY to this message, at the bottom (below the text that you typed) you will find a section called IF YOU WISH TO ADD ONE OR MORE FILES ENTER THE DETAILS BELOW

It asks you to find the file CHOOSE A FILE that you want to add. My phone gave me a number of options, but the one that you might need .....said PHOTOS. I selected the one that I wanted ( clicked on it). I was returned to the page that said ADD A FILE. It had an option that said ADD THE FILE. I clicked on ADD THE FILE.

I then hit PREVIEW to see if I accomplished what I wanted.

Try it. You can't hurt anything. richg99

Old story... <SNIP> teach a man to fish...

OK, if you have an Andriod phone (I don't do apple) I can help you not only answer this but other site pic issues too.

You REALLY need to understand how to surf your own phone to make the best use of it. Knowing WHERE pics are stored is important not only for this forum, but EVERYWHERE on the web that you may want to share a pic with.

Latest posts