• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Raymarine color 3D View GPS/Fishfinder A57D

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Used Raymarine A57D color GPS/Fishfinder has an internal sounder, internal GPS receiver and preloaded cartography covering US coastal waters, both mainland coasts and the Great Lakes. This comes with the premium Navionics card for the US Northeast & Canyons. When closer to shore, one can activate the 3D View screen and get a picture that looks like one when you’re using Google Earth. The screen is 5.7-inches on the diagonal with 640 by 480 pixel resolution.

This unit is designed for use on an open boat, with the internal antenna, though an external one could be configured. Includes adjustable mount, sun/storage cover, Airmar P58 transducer and all cableing. It can also be flush-mounted to a helm. The transducer sends signals for depth, temperature and speed to the control. This unit can be setup to work with other NEMA devices or Raymarine’s SeaTalk system. I have PDF downloads of the installation, operation and quick reference manuals.

The Raymarine A57D has 5 soft-keys, 6 function pushbuttons and a trackpad with an OK button in the middle. Soft-key functions are page dependent with onscreen labels above each key. The unit can show full screen views of the chart page, fish finder, course deviation indicator with data and 3D chart/view data if available. The unit can also display combinations of views in 2, 3, or 4 windows and toggle through the various screen options by pressing the Active pushbutton.

I bought this for when I was going to pickup a deep-V 20’ boat to venture offshore, but I’m going to stay with my 16’ tin and inshore/estuary fishing, whereas at least one of my girls is getting ready to go off to college in a year.

Similar units are selling for $500 on eBay for used and $800 to $850 for new units. I was asking $350 but I will take $300 firm from anyone here. I posted this on another fishing forum I frequent, so the first email to ‘hubbard 3855 at gmail dot com’ (no spaces, lol) gets it.

Attachments

• Raymarine A57D-04.jpg
    Raymarine A57D-04.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,508
  • Raymarine A57D-03.jpg
    Raymarine A57D-03.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,508
  • Raymarine A57D-02.jpg
    Raymarine A57D-02.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,508
  • Raymarine A57D-01.jpg
    Raymarine A57D-01.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,508
More pictures ...

Attachments

• Raymarine A57D-08.jpg
    Raymarine A57D-08.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,498
  • Raymarine A57D-07.jpg
    Raymarine A57D-07.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 1,498
  • Raymarine A57D-06.jpg
    Raymarine A57D-06.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,498
  • Raymarine A57D-05.jpg
    Raymarine A57D-05.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,498
Does the Navionics card include inland lakes as I am on Lake Winnipesaukee in NH?
Is the P58 tri-ducer designed for transome mount?
Does the price include shipping?

Latest posts