Finding replacement boat cover

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cover1.jpg

Jethro, sorry for the delay. Here is one pic of boat cover. I am very pleased with the quality of the cover. The material I consider tough, but not super heavy. Have had several very hard rains and water beads and runs off. This material is suppose to stand up to UV well and breaths to let out hot air. Time will tell on this feature. Others on the east coast and Florida that I have talked to like sunbrella material. Straps are plentiful that come with it. The width of the cover compared to my old one was different. Currently playing with a boat cover support system that was provided by BoatCoversandBiminis to see if it would help with slack areas that would pool water. I am playing with the height of it, so I have not shorten the side straps at all yet. I also have a support system that I made from PVC that fits over my seat poles and along with rope had created a system that worked well but was time consuming setting up. The manufacturer system is a little quicker and hopefully after finding the correct height and setting it up a few times will even get quicker. BoatCoversandBiminis has really given me superb support, especially in these days when custom support seems to be non-existent. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again, but hopefully it won't be for a few years when this cover needs replaced.....:)

If I take other pics when I get it set the best way I like, I will post them on. Will try and get some out away from the houses that will provide a much better view than the above.

Fire1386 said:
cover1.jpg

Jethro, sorry for the delay. Here is one pic of boat cover. I am very pleased with the quality of the cover. The material I consider tough, but not super heavy. Have had several very hard rains and water beads and runs off. This material is suppose to stand up to UV well and breaths to let out hot air. Time will tell on this feature. Others on the east coast and Florida that I have talked to like sunbrella material. Straps are plentiful that come with it. The width of the cover compared to my old one was different. Currently playing with a boat cover support system that was provided by BoatCoversandBiminis to see if it would help with slack areas that would pool water. I am playing with the height of it, so I have not shorten the side straps at all yet. I also have a support system that I made from PVC that fits over my seat poles and along with rope had created a system that worked well but was time consuming setting up. The manufacturer system is a little quicker and hopefully after finding the correct height and setting it up a few times will even get quicker. BoatCoversandBiminis has really given me superb support, especially in these days when custom support seems to be non-existent. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again, but hopefully it won't be for a few years when this cover needs replaced.....:)

If I take other pics when I get it set the best way I like, I will post them on. Will try and get some out away from the houses that will provide a much better view than the above.

Fire1386 -

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide these images and your feedback! We appreciate your business and are so happy to hear the support is working well. If you should need anything going forward, we are here to help!

Thanks
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
1-866-626-8377
[email protected]

Hi Guys

Anyone got any experience with Oceansouth Boat covers? I live in Sydney Australia and the UV we get here is fairly harsh.

Have heard good things about Oceansouth, and they seems to have a range of colours for open tinnies which is good. But don;t want to buy another rubbish one. My last one only lasted one season. These are the ones I am looking at: https://www.theboatwarehouse.com.au/categories/boat-covers/boat-covers.html

Feedback appreciated.

Cheers.

Latest posts