Eagle Lodge and Camps

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
My son and I spent the weekend fishing up in Lincoln Maine. We stayed at this awesome place called Eagle Lodge and Camps. I Was looking for a rustic getaway unplugged for a few days that promised to deliver great fishing. Did I find the right place? You bet we did. We stayed in the Folsom cabin (Read our experience on the homepage tonight) and all we did was fish and eat, and it was awesome. This was one of the most enjoyable fishing trips I have ever been on. We were out in the woods and focused on fishing, it does not get much better that that. After 2 solid days of fishing we stopped counting the fish over 50. I will be going back again next year (possibly twice) as this is my new favorite place to fish. Anyone interested in a Maine fishing get-together next summer in Maine? Let me know, I'm being serious. :D

Our Story: https://www.tinboats.net/eagle-lodge-and-camps/

IMG_4715.jpg

IMG_4716.jpg

IMG_4717.jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

IMG_4721.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

IMG_4729.jpg

IMG_4730.jpg

IMG_4733.jpg

IMG_4757.jpg

Jim said:
I will be going back again next year (possibly twice) as this is my new favorite place to fish. Anyone interested in a Maine fishing get-together next summer in Maine? Let me know, I'm being serious.
Looks like a great time had by all!

Hey, I'd be up for a 2017 trip! July is the better month for me (of Jul or Aug) but who knows ... could go earlier or later too!

This looks like fun and I love that area. I spend a lot of time in Millinocket in the winter, would be fun to be up that way in August. I will keep an eye on this thread but I'm interested!

Going to Maine for my salmon and lake trout fishing adventure this week. I'll try to document the trip!

Latest posts