New Boat - Alumacraft 1648 NCS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to go back through this and update all my pictures! Photbucket's new policy really wrecked a lot of good threads in various forums.

wmk0002 said:
I need to go back through this and update all my pictures! Photbucket's new policy really wrecked a lot of good threads in various forums.

Just realized my pictures re-appeared. Did photobucket reverse their new policy that only premium members could imbed photos?

BigTerp said:
wmk0002 said:
wmk0002 said:

Just realized my pictures re-appeared. Did photobucket reverse their new policy that only premium members could imbed photos?

They did.

Awesome. Must have gotten tons of backlash.

It is great that you are happy with your new boat.
The idea that it is "safe and stable" is not quite accurate. A vee shaped hull is much safer.

ppine said:
It is great that you are happy with your new boat.
The idea that it is "safe and stable" is not quite accurate. A vee shaped hull is much safer.

In my location and the water I fish safety and stability are one in the same. I use this in creeks, rivers, and small lakes where I am never more than 100 yards from the shore. If the waves are so big I need to cut through them I likely wouldn’t have gone out and if I did and got caught in it I would beach the boat and wait it out before trying to battle them. I needed stability and a shallow drafting boat which could slide over obstructions in skinny water and this boat does both excellent.

You are using your boat in the way it was designed for. I like your answer. I wish more people would chose a boat that is appropriate for its use.

I have a friend that wanted to buy a pontoon boat for Lake Tahoe. Not good.

Latest posts