Do fish really like worms???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good grief that would sure suck. Won't stop me from using live bait many times you just can't beat the real thing. Smallie fishing I don't always do it, but one of the best baits has been and always will be live shiners, or craws caught from the body of water their. The ole saying match the hatch why not just use the hatch.

Yeah, for many years, I caught a LOT of speckled sea trout and redfish (saltwater species) using live shrimp. Then, I became "sophisticated" and started using only lures.

I no longer had to wait in lines on a Saturday morning to buy a pint of shrimp for $10.00. Now I get to spend hundreds of dollars on lures that catch a tenth of the fish.

These days, I fish during the week. I can better afford the ten bucks (now probably 12.00). I am rarely in a hurry. My boat has a live well to keep the bait alive.

Hmmmm ... See how sophisticated and smart I've become. Nahhhhhh.
rich

haha hardly a bait shop near that sells any live bait other than gas stations with half dead worms in a little fridge. Thankfully a half mile down the road from me is a little creek plenty plentiful with crawfish, minnows, chubs, and little blue gill I go to when I want some live bait.

Latest posts