New Member (Oompahlumpa), Hello!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oompahlumpa

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was referred by a user on Reddit. Anyway I just picked up a sweet little tinny and I wanted to stop by and say hello! I hope this is the right sub if not mods please move it accordingly. I still need an outboard because the hull/trailer didn't come with one. I am thinking about picking up either a new Yamaha 20 or a Merc 20 to strap on the back of it! Overall the boat is in really good condition for what I paid for it and just needs some TLC. I am looking forward to learning alot on here and making some new friends.

20190324_120525.jpg
20190324_124648.jpg

Don't be afraid to check out the Tahatsu 20. Looks like a nice boat!

I'd vote for slapping a new Evinrude etec on it. I'm still a sucker for simple two stroke haha. Whatever you decide, welcome and enjoy it !

Pikemaster25 said:
I'd vote for slapping a new Evinrude etec on it. I'm still a sucker for simple two stroke haha. Whatever you decide, welcome and enjoy it !

My buddy is doing the same, but I am really leaning towards the Merc 20 (it's only 99lbs) and I could offset the lighter weight with a larger gas tank =)

Latest posts