Quiet at home

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FormerParatrooper said:
I normally hit block caller on my cell phone, and I have looked at the list of blocked calls after a few months and many are in blocks of the same area code and prefix.

When I am not working, and am bored, I will answer one and listen to the spiel and ask questions completely unrelated to what they are trying to sell or to get money for. I asked about walleyes lures, getting lots of blood out of carpet ( I heard a comedic routine where a carpet cleaning company called and the comedian asked that ) and asked where to find the alternator on 1999 Ford Taurus.

If you do that enough they will put you on their "Do Not Call List". That is what they did to me apparently. I have not had a spam call in months.

KMixson said:
FormerParatrooper said:
I normally hit block caller on my cell phone, and I have looked at the list of blocked calls after a few months and many are in blocks of the same area code and prefix.

When I am not working, and am bored, I will answer one and listen to the spiel and ask questions completely unrelated to what they are trying to sell or to get money for. I asked about walleyes lures, getting lots of blood out of carpet ( I heard a comedic routine where a carpet cleaning company called and the comedian asked that ) and asked where to find the alternator on 1999 Ford Taurus.

If you do that enough they will put you on their "Do Not Call List". That is what they did to me apparently. I have not had a spam call in months.

Boy I wish that were the case for the marketers I did that with. It made some of them vengeful and they called even more.

When you start upsetting them be prepared for their hostilities. They have threatened my life, my family members lives, threatened to have me arrested, threatened to burn down my house, called my mother names and more. They have been so upset with me they have been screaming at me through the phone. I could feel the vein their forehead throbbing over the phone.

KMixson said:
When you start upsetting them be prepared for their hostilities. They have threatened my life, my family members lives, threatened to have me arrested, threatened to burn down my house, called my mother names and more. They have been so upset with me they have been screaming at me through the phone. I could feel the vein their forehead throbbing over the phone.

Haven't come across things like that yet. That would start my creativity to see how upset I could get them, while recording the call of course.

Latest posts