Wired2Fish - Frabill Knotless Conservation Net Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Another GREAT giveaway from our friends and TinBoats Sponsor, Wired2Fish!

Catching that fish of a lifetime is a goal that every angler looks forward to. The term "Personal Best" has gained popularity in recent years and doing so means the fishery has to be cared for and protected for that to happen. Catch, photo and release is part of that equation to growing bigger and healthier fish. A high quality landing net is an important part of catch and release fishing.

Having a high-tech net means a mesh that doesn't hurt the fish, a hoop large enough to handle larger fish and the strength to hoist them into the boat. A good net assures that the fish isn't beat against the gunnels or dropped against a console or other sharp object. We all want the best lures and equipment, so we shouldn't skimp out on a quality landing net.That is where the Frabill Knotless Conservation Series net comes into play. It should be strong, extendable, and also be storable so to not get in the way of the angler. The Frabill Conservation Series is that net!

For our next giveaway, we are going to give 5 Wired2fish readers the chance to win one of these nets for their use on that fish of a lifetime

This giveaway ends July 23rd, 2019. 5 winners. Good luck!

https://www.wired2fish.com/giveaways/frabill-knotless-conservation-net-giveaway/

You may enter once per day per email address.

Attachments

• frabill-conservation-series.jpg
    frabill-conservation-series.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,130
  • Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    27 KB · Views: 1,130
LDUBS said:
I don't get it. The Frabill Net contest was over yesterday and I still haven't received a winner notification. :cry:

Looks like I'm going all in for the first aid kit! :D

Oh...they didn't tell you? They were all sent to me. I'll be waiting by my mailbox for delivery.

Latest posts