New member, first tin boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DownSouthGaBoy said:
Here's a diagram of my plans for the boat.

diagram.jpg

I'm gonna have three seats in it, one on the front deck, one in the middle on a short pedestal, and one on the rear bench. The one on the rear bench I am going to use the moveable pin base for and put two mounting plates on either end of the rear bench so I can move it to one side for steering, or the other for fishing. Also had to put in plenty of cup holders ! (LOL) Storage in the rear is for fuel tank and whatever else. I am mounting two batteries under the front deck up against the sides so I will still have some storage there too.
How did you draw up the plans? Is there a boat drafting app or software out there? Thanks!

I don't know if my first message went through...Kinda new here...
How did you do the deck design? Is there a software out there for that?
Thanks!

Fishin' Commish

Hi Commish. Welcome to TinBoats. Your messages came through just fine. The post you quoted is about about 10 years old. I'm not sure if the original poster is still active, and suspect that may be why you haven't received a response.

Anyway, I agree. That drawing of the design is very cool. Must be some kind of CAD software overlayed on the boat pic, but I really have no idea what was used.

LDUBS said:
Hi Commish. Welcome to TinBoats. Your messages came through just fine. The post you quoted is about about 10 years old. I'm not sure if the original poster is still active, and suspect that may be why you haven't received a response.

Anyway, I agree. That drawing of the design is very cool. Must be some kind of CAD software overlayed on the boat pic, but I really have no idea what was used.

Wow...I didn't even look at the date. Thanks!

Latest posts