Redecking a Bass Tracker

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I thought you meant to predrill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it’s been a year. Lots of flooding around here this spring. Not too great for getting out on the Tracker. But there’s still hope. Hope your fishing days are plentiful.

Hey! Well, we took it out a couple times finally last year. Mom enjoyed it. Didn’t catch anything but had fun anyway. It’s been close to two years now. Wow what a difference in history. Our state ran lakes are closed, our local favorite lake was restocked last year after a drain down. Not the best year for fishing. In the meantime, I sold my three seater jet ski and bought a jet boat with a blown motor and repaired that. Twice as many people than the jet ski, more fun for everyone. You can see the progress with that on the jetboaters forum if you want. https://jetboaters.net/threads/2001-tango-engine-swap.24973/
More work than the old Tracker, that’s for sure. And now that the shelter in place gig is going on, might be a while before we get her out.
I hope you all have a great Easter!

Well, it’s been a minute since being on here. Last spring the Tracker got a 24v troller and a different fish finder. Actually got it out three times, and caught a few nice bass each time. The livewell fill tubes are leaking at the hull, and I’m not confident enough to try to weld those myself, so I’m looking for a good tig welder to weld em up. Hope to get it done before spring. Stay warm, and stay positive!

HAHA I completely read the title wrong and confused "redecking" with REDNECKING.

Rednecking a Bass Tracker sounds like an oxymoron

lukeduke07 said:
HAHA I completely read the title wrong and confused "redecking" with REDNECKING.

Lol. Rednecking requires much more duct tape and flexseal. Maybe bolting down the old recliner on the front deck that was on the porch with the cooler in the armrest. Or mounting that deer head to the bow. Now you’re giving me all kinds of ideas! 😄

Blkrvrbart said:
lukeduke07 said:

Lol. Rednecking requires much more duct tape and flexseal. Maybe bolting down the old recliner on the front deck that was on the porch with the cooler in the armrest. Or mounting that deer head to the bow. Now you’re giving me all kinds of ideas! 😄

Leaky rivets? No problem. Truck bed liner in a can will take care of it! :)

One of the final details to repair on the old Tracker was the livewell feed tubes were leaking at the hull. I took the old girl to Luke Bartlett of BART Custom Boats up by Sparland IL. Luke did a great job welding the livewell tubes where they leaked. Hope all the leaks are fixed now!

Latest posts