Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my 1956 Sea Nymph 12-A .
I had to repair and raise the transom in order to use a Merc 9.9 4stroke .
I can get 22MPH !

https://i.imgur.com/PbJrFXX.jpg

Here's my hand me down 12' 1970 Sears! Now complete it's awesome! Built some wheels for moving around by myself after getti g out to the honey holes!

Attachments

• IMG_20191111_152402.jpg
    IMG_20191111_152402.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 518
  • IMG_20191111_172410.jpg
    IMG_20191111_172410.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 518
  • IMG_20200303_172742.jpg
    IMG_20200303_172742.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 518
  • IMG_20200303_175946.jpg
    IMG_20200303_175946.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 518
Heres my 14ft with some fresh paint, lots of goodies in the mail right now. Just picked it up last week for 500 bucks with trailer and a 4hp 1974 merc 2 stroke. 20200412_145731.jpg

F_I_Sherman NY said:
Hello All, I just joined after browsing the modification section. Great site! I recently sold off my 12' Meyer to up-size to a 14'er. I got what I am told is a 1973 Starcraft. It's in pretty decent shape and I have quite a few mods in mind for it but I seriously doubt the age of my tin boat. I have seen pics of other 1973's and they all seem to have aluminum bench seats in them whereas mine has the old wood seats.

Looks like it's in good shape for being a 73. The hull looks like a twin to mine, a 98 starcraft 12ft. I noticed that too, a lot of starcrafts have the wooden seats like yours. It may be a blessing in disguise for you. More storage or extra room for gear, plus you can always replace them fairly easy and even color match the wood to your liking or other things on the boat like oars etc.

Heres my crestliner, with the duck blind on it back in the fall its torn apart getting made more comfortable to fish from currently. ill add more pics when I get it done.
e71dc61f7c5b66ae8c9d397a95fae670.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Tbair said:
Heres my 14ft with some fresh paint, lots of goodies in the mail right now. Just picked it up last week for 500 bucks with trailer and a 4hp 1974 merc 2 stroke. 20200412_145731.jpg
Are you sure that one is a Starcraft? I don’t ever remember seeing one with the diagonal seam in the Bow area....

UP BOATER said:
Nice Barn also. What is the ceiling material?
Thank you, I'm very fortunate the use of the barn is included as a perk from my number one contractor. So long as all equipment and materials are organized and kept clean. The ceiling is half inch r-board.
I see your from Houghton. I think we will be heading to st.clair to chase smallmouth at the end of next month, have you ever launched at metro park, and do you got any pointers?
Also, I liked the pic of your starcraft further up in the thread!

UP BOATER said:
Tbair said:
Are you sure that one is a Starcraft? I don’t ever remember seeing one with the diagonal seam in the Bow area....

I didnt post a starcraft comment but I have no idea what my boat is. No hin on it so if you know what I got please let me know!

Finally got the Smoker Craft out for the year. I didn't catch anything, but it was a nice day to be on the Mississippi.

20200430_130724.jpg

450clown said:
UP BOATER said:
Thank you, I'm very fortunate the use of the barn is included as a perk from my number one contractor. So long as all equipment and materials are organized and kept clean. The ceiling is half inch r-board.
I see your from Houghton. I think we will be heading to st.clair to chase smallmouth at the end of next month, have you ever launched at metro park, and do you got any pointers?
No sorry I can’t help with St.clair I have never fished it. I am roughly 500 miles north west of there.

UP BOATER said:
450clown said:
UP BOATER said:
No sorry I can’t help with St.clair I have never fished it. I am roughly 500 miles north west of there.
Sorry, your waaaaay up there I saw Michigan and I figured maybe lol! We're hoping to go but it won't happen probably because of the virus. I've only fished it a few times and that was trolling for walleye.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

450clown said:
UP BOATER said:
450clown said:
Sorry, your waaaaay up there I saw Michigan and I figured maybe lol! We're hoping to go but it won't happen probably because of the virus. I've only fished it a few times and that was trolling for walleye.

Yeah, but he's only a hop, skip, and half a jump to the Gay Bar!!!
:LOL2:

And speaking of Houghton, I've got an itch to get out on the bike, and maybe camp out at the end of the Keeweenaw. I hope things get opened up by the time the black flies are on the downswing.

paper said:
450clown said:
UP BOATER said:

Yeah, but he's only a hop, skip, and half a jump to the Gay Bar!!!
:LOL2:

And speaking of Houghton, I've got an itch to get out on the bike, and maybe camp out at the end of the Keeweenaw. I hope things get opened up by the time the black flies are on the downswing.

Yeah for sure Paper, the tourists love getting their pictures by the sign out there. When you say getting out on Your Bike 🏍 do you mean an Enduro ?

Latest posts