TinBoats Decal

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
handyandy said:
what are the rulers? a tinboats ruler decal? if that's the case how do I get one?

The Decals and ruler are free, all I ask is $3 to ship the ruler if you want one. I can't afford to keep sending the rulers. Just send me a message with your mailing info and which decal design you want and I will get one out to you. If you are local to Boston, MA, We can meet up and I will give you a ruler.

Jim

TBRuler.png

metal.jpg

flag.jpg

All Decal requests have been sent as of today. So, if you are waiting for one, wait 3 more days. If you do not receive it, reach out again. :LOL2:

If you want a decal and have not asked for one yet, just let me know and I will get one out to you ASAP. :beer:

got mine in need to cut and bend a piece of aluminum to make a bump board with the ruler decal. I like that the ruler goes out past 30" so it will be good for measuring the bigger river kitties, and larger fish than bass. Jim was nice enough to throw in a pack of his senkos too, they catch fish as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2346.JPG
    IMG_2346.JPG
    335.2 KB · Views: 1,348
  • IMG_2318[1].JPG
    IMG_2318[1].JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,348
Jim said:
LDUBS said:
All I can say is since I put the TB decal on the boat, I've landed two 5# rainbows!

Obviously there is a correlation! :D

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

First pic taken back in March when I put the decal on. Second pic taken a few days ago. I just noticed that my TB decal is gone! I cleaned the surface well when I put it on. There is no trace it was ever there. I have no idea how long it has been gone. I cannot believe it simply fell off. The only explanation is it was filched. Clearly, there is a robust underground market for highly prized TB decals.

Anyway, no worries. I have another one that is going on tomorrow. :D

IMG_0466.jpeg

Old Cradle.jpg

Getting the trailer rewired I looked over and noticed mine. Still holding up very well.

Everyone who asked should have gotten their decals by now OR they will be there by Friday. If not, please reach out to me and I will get one out to you.

So I lack some organizational skills, I get it...... :LOL2:

Thanks to Jim for the decals! These are quality decals, I'm impressed. My truck and boat are going to look great.

Thank you again.

Latest posts