I did it!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Ok folks, I did it! I entered my first tournament ever. I will be fishing the April 17th tournament in the MA division with my son.

We are super excited to be part of the Aluminum Fishing seies, not just for the competition, but for the fun memories and friendships we will make.

Plus we plan to dominate the competition with the likes never seen before. :LOL2:

I need TinBoats nation to stand behind me on this one, and pray we don’t get hurt. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Wish us luck and stay tuned for the results.

Jim?

A little hint to bolster your chances at success in the fishing series:

Some years ago, a friend of mine told me that in various competitions, chances improved substantially if she wore something slightly risque when competing.

Just sayin'

:mrgreen:

Kismet said:
Jim?

A little hint to bolster your chances at success in the fishing series:

Some years ago, a friend of mine told me that in various competitions, chances improved substantially if she wore something slightly risque when competing.

Just sayin'

:mrgreen:
Hahahahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well ?????

We need details, Jim. Pictures, personal insights, sense of the competition, and the response of the other contestants when they became aware of the reknown figure who has come to visit the rest of us.

=D> =D> =D>

Latest posts