Post a picture of your pooch (Mans Best Friend)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skunked again said:
Bateman - when was that pic? $1.50/ gallon ?!?

Took me a while to find it in my phone, but I was curious as well. January 31, 2016. I would be in hog heaven if it got that low again.

My best friend of 10 years has passed away today... she was my shadow, friend, play pal, and house protector. The squirrels and lizards can now rest easy in my yard. I don't know where we go when we die but I want to go wherever dogs go.

sparky_coldday_2014.jpg

Hopefully have one of them in the boat after next week's trip up to Maine.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 7.49.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 7.49.32 AM.png
    364.2 KB · Views: 2,981
My current dog Blue picture of him on one of many fishing trips on a local river have had him little over 5 years. It's quite the story how I came about getting him. My old dog Bosco he was a great dog had to put him down summer of 2012 he is missed. Got him when I was 9 or 10 put him down when I was 21. Bosco went every where with me to include Detroit the summer I put him down I was working for ford as an intern, came home one day to him dragging his rear legs. Rushed him to a veterinarian to find out he had slipped a disc and pinched a nerve. Had to put him down as he was old enough a surgery to fix his back was too risky. Not sure how old he was as he wasn't a puppy when I got him as a kid. Miss him everyday. Blue is a great dog take him everywhere I can little goofy blue eyed bundle of fluff.

Attachments

• bosco.jpg
    bosco.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 2,963
  • blue on white river.jpg
    blue on white river.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,963
  • blueApril2017.jpg
    blueApril2017.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2,963
Testing the new engine and being beach bums.

Attachments

• dobeboat.jpg
    dobeboat.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,958
LDUBS said:
Bateman, I don't think you have to worry much about someone stealing your boat. Haha

Haha, LDUBS I often forget that other people see them as intimidating. I adopted my first pup with ears and tail cropped from a buddy who was heading to war but I have learned the benefits and most likely the original reason for it. They are both over 5 years old now.

They are wide open when they are outside and like to rough house/ backyard wrestle. If they had floppy ears I would be dealing with blood every day. After their Great Dane buddy did the dog shake and sprayed blood all over the walls, repeatedly, it kind of made sense haha. It keeps those ears out of trouble and believe it or not they stay cleaner and are easier to clean.

Anyways, they ain't mean and I don't intend to make people think they are. We got other, more efficient means of protection round my way. :D

Back to the good stuff. Bunch of good looking buddies in here =D>

Bateman said:
LDUBS said:
Bateman, I don't think you have to worry much about someone stealing your boat. Haha

Haha, LDUBS I often forget that other people see them as intimidating. I adopted my first pup with ears and tail cropped from a buddy who was heading to war but I have learned the benefits and most likely the original reason for it. They are both over 5 years old now.

They are wide open when they are outside and like to rough house/ backyard wrestle. If they had floppy ears I would be dealing with blood every day. After their Great Dane buddy did the dog shake and sprayed blood all over the walls, repeatedly, it kind of made sense haha. It keeps those ears out of trouble and believe it or not they stay cleaner and are easier to clean.

Anyways, they ain't mean and I don't intend to make people think they are. We got other, more efficient means of protection round my way. :D

Back to the good stuff. Bunch of good looking buddies in here =D>

I gotcha. But they could still lick you to death. :LOL2:

BTW, That pic of Dan's Golden Retriever a few posts up is fantastic. My pics are generally too dark, too blurry, or too something. I'm told to take a lot then select the best ones. That can be kind of hard when you remember to pull out the phone after you get fish slime all over your hands.

777403d74b8c40732672f664e8602b93.png
6312ebf35729e21e9734c33d93cadc11.png
e5a49cf14da9aa219d7a3075fdd8a5a5.png
7c3c195469f8d52b2c839bed24eff7be.png
. This is my ride or die buddy Waylon! He can even fish! He definitely has the life!

Here's our new adoptee Layla and she has some pretty good energy for almost 9-1/2 years old. Toys don't stand a chance when she gets ahold of them! :D

Attachments

• layla_ball2.jpg
    layla_ball2.jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 137
Bay Eagle,
My wife’s dream is to paddle board with Bear. We were down in Florida kayaking a few years ago, And around the bend comes this guy on a stand up paddle board with a dog on it and his radio was blaring margaritaville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk