- cutlery - knives - guns -

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Old Timer.png
During my road trip up through the Great Smoky Mountains,
I visited this "outdoor" store that boasted to be the
Largest Knife Store IN THE WORLD !!!
https://www.smkw.com
WOW !! This place is three (3) stories of wall-to-wall
knives, guns, all kinds of hunting, survival and camping stuff.
relic rooms specific to Civil War, Indian, and Vintage Cutlery.
everything is pretty well organized into specific categories.
every kind of hand and long gun you can imagine.
AR type weapons with all kinds of accessories. Home Defense stuff.
also, a "scratch-n-dent" and "seconds" area at extreme discounts.
If you are an outdoorsman, I STRONGLY suggest you put this store
on your BUCKET LIST for your next road trip. You need to budget
about 2 or 3 hours for the visit . . . there is just so much to see there.
SMKW map.png

we walked out with two bags of SHARP STUFF that weighed well over 15 pounds !!!!

SMKW is an awesome place.

It is worth visiting just to see all the things that are on display and hanging on the walls.

If you have any interest at all in knives you could easily spend 2 or 3 hours roaming around in there.

For Deer hunting knives I had a old Gerber Magnum Folding knife that I have used for years. I have 50 years of collection of knives but my favorite is a Randall that will skin and quarter a entire moose without sharpening……,best knife of all my knives.

Grumman338 said:
For Deer hunting knives I had a old Gerber Magnum Folding knife that I have used for years. I have 50 years of collection of knives but my favorite is a Randall that will skin and quarter a entire moose without sharpening……,best knife of all my knives. Cutco hunting knife is also one of favorite and moderately priced and holds a good edge.

Grumman338 said:
Grumman338 said:
For Deer hunting knives I had a old Gerber Magnum Folding knife that I have used for years. I have 50 years of collection of knives but my favorite is a Randall that will skin and quarter a entire moose without sharpening……,best knife of all my knives. Cutco hunting knife is also one of favorite and moderately priced and holds a good edge.

We have a Cutco carving set (carving knife & fork). We bought it from our young nephew who was selling Cutco stuff while going to school. I had never heard of them but figured we would do our nephew a favor. We have had the set for many years now. Very happy with Cutco.

Latest posts