THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Open Enrollment is finally over. :lol:

Those of you on Medicare will know what I'm talking about.

I won't have think about why Namath or Shatner are health insurance experts for another year!

DANG! I'm gonna think my house phone's been disconnected. =D> :lol:

Roger

I haven't watched broadcast or cable TV in years, so I haven't seen those ads.

Suffice to say, I just keep the same Medicare plan I've had for the last 5 years...don't even have to do anything but say 'Yes' when they call me asking if I want to re-up.

Looks like many of Us are crossing that threshold around the same time.

The burn barrel has been steadily smoking from those Medicare flyers.

In regards to my "landline" .... I let it go to the recording ...... anybody needs Me, that knows Me .... they got my cell##

BAY BEAGLE said:
In regards to my "landline" .... I let it go to the recording ...... anybody needs Me, that knows Me .... they got my cell##

Don't even have a landline anymore...but that number became the wife's cell number...let her deal with all those calls.

Reflecting on this situation,whoever decided on an annual enrollment must have had a good sense to recognize that competition will move insurance companies to upgrade their offerings faster than any govt regulations. In this way, the offerings get modified to meet current needs MUCH faster than stimuli by a governing body.

And, it doesn't cost the govt a cent.

But , lawd amighty, it does get tedious.

Latest posts