1984 16x48 Bass Tracker (NO WOOD)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merkywaters

Reaction score
I am so thankful for the help from the Tiny Boat Nation Outdoors group for my all electric 16x48 Bass Tracker build. I am so pleased with the way it turned out. I have another video that will be dropping soon for the fully completed walk through of all the accessories and compartments. If you want to see the full walk through don't forget to subscribe. Thanks to Nate Eckhold Jeremy Wakefield Aaron Wilson for making a vision reality.

https://youtu.be/jMgatkxab8w

Kismet said:
Started to watch, but...isn't this kind of "spam-y?"

Best wishes

Sorry you felt it was spamy. I am not receiving any promotion from them. I paid for the boat build out of my own pocket. I was simply wanting to let other people know about ways to build their boat but that was why I finished and posted the video. It's all good. I will always say it these fine men know what they are doing and are always willing to talk on the phone and simply help someone out with advise. No Spam or strings attached and again I am not sponsored by them or received or receiving a promotion. Just stating my observation. God Bless

Not sure why, but I really liked the first few seconds of the video when the truck is pulling the boat up the ramp. I thought it was pretty cool.

Out of curiosity, is that framing the same aluminum angle I get from my local hardware store or something different? Also, what are the two drain tubes at the bottom of the transom? I guess what I really am asking is why two drain tubes?

BTW, boat looks great!

LDUBS said:
Not sure why, but I really liked the first few seconds of the video when the truck is pulling the boat up the ramp. I thought it was pretty cool.

Out of curiosity, is that framing the same aluminum angle I get from my local hardware store or something different? Also, what are the two drain tubes at the bottom of the transom? I guess what I really am asking is why two drain tubes?

BTW, boat looks great!

Thank you sir. The aluminum framing is straight from TBNation's website (TBNation.net). They were different than you can buy from most big box hardware stores. We used tubed aluminum for the framing and welded it into place.

The one tube is used for the drain plug to let water out of the boat once trailered. The other tubing was what used to be connected to the original livewell. I done the livewell slightly different and am currently trying to correct some air locking on my livewell pump(s). That tubing seen in the video through the transom will be used in the future to house me transom LED lighting. Currently I just have it plugged. I plan to possibly release a new video on air locking corrections and will also be publishing a walk through of the boat layout. Thanks again for watching.

Latest posts