EMAIL NOT WORKING

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAY BEAGLE

Reaction score
Here I am on a BOAT FORUM, asking for help on my computer. But hay ..... it's what links Us.
My problem: on all my devices, tablet and two cell phones - all using the Android platform, I can not send or receive e-mails on all three devices. We use VERIZON, as our provider.
I tried to make Chrome my "default" - no luck, same with Samsung, Yahoo, - nothing working. Any clues? I did do a "update" recently & I think that is when things went south.
Thanks folks ........

Verizon doesn't know if you're sending and receiving website data or email. So, if you can connect to the internet and were able to post this question, it's not an email problem. It's also not a problem with your router or other devices between you and the internet.

Unless...you actually have your mail account through verizon. Then it could be a verizon problem. But few will have a verizon email address.

Since it's multiple devices, it's unlikely that several devices went bad at the same time. I'm gambling on the problem being at the email provider...gmail, outlook, etc. I would contact them through their tech support chat, form, or phone number. It could be something as simple as your credit card expiring - I've had that happen before and just needed to give them my new credit card info.

Thanks Folks - got it ...... not sure how & why - Uninstalled the apps, reinstalled - works better .... I can see all my email accounts on one page - and able to separate them too. Again - BIG THANKS!!

Latest posts