The Aluminum Fishing Series is Growing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
All,
I am excited to announce that the Aluminum fishing series is growing. There are tournaments in multiple states now. In the NorthEast division, the states include Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The Southeast Division includes Alabama, Georgia, and now Tennessee. New for 2022 there is the Central division which includes the states of Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I myself will be fishing the New Hampshire Division. I am there for fun, friendly competition, and hopefully learn a thing or two. That is what AFS is all about. If you ever wanted to dabble in tournament fishing but don't have the time or the funds to fish tournaments, this series might just be for you.

AFS is also looking to grow! Do you live in a state not listed but feel as though a fun, friendly, family-oriented fishing series might work in your state? Reach out to Chris Martin and see what it would take to start a small series where you live!

https://www.aluminumfishingseries.com/

Latest posts