86 Starcraft BASSV170 Rebuild/refit

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rcaircraftnut said:
Finally got this one done. Now I can get back on the Starcraft.

i bet those pretty indian gals are whats getting in your way! i married one that was from between watson and smithvile.

Now I'm waiting for the land survey. Working on this truck so I will have a good one to tow the boat with. Transmission is rebuilt and ready I just have to go get it and install it.

Attachments

• 20220603_161443.jpg
    20220603_161443.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 242
rcaircraftnut said:
Now I'm waiting for the land survey. Working on this truck so I will have a good one to tow the boat with. Transmission is rebuilt and ready I just have to go get it and install it.

That is a nice truck are you on gmsquarebody.com too?

rcaircraftnut said:
akboats said:
rcaircraftnut said:

That is a nice truck are you on gmsquarebody.com too?
Yes

nice. im akchevrolet over there

I am still having vehicle issues. Built a 1 ton dually out of 3 trucks, drove it about a month and the engine has gone bad. Entire drivetrain needs replaced in my C10, and my Lincoln Navigator needs $1200 worth of new catalytic converters. So I got me an 02 S10 cheap and hopefully it will last a while so I can get moved, get the new shop built, and finally get this boat done. Life can be difficult sometimes.

Tired of vehicle issues. Got me a 13 f150 and just had to do a timing set on it as well as a couple parts in the turbo system. Almost 1k in parts. Still not completely sorted. But its running decent.
Weather still not cooperating so still no driveway at the new place, got the power meter in, land cleared, pad almost level for the shop. Still too wet for the trucks to pour it without getting stuck.

Latest posts